General Guidelines for Better Estrogen Health – If you are living with cancer, follow the advise of your oncologist. The following tools are a nutritional addition to any cancer treatment.
1. Take An Estrogen Metabolism Gene Test https://betterestrogen.org/testing-info-2/
2. If you have damage in the CYP Family of genes – Eat at least 1 serving everyday from the Cruciferous (Cabbage) Family of Vegetables such as Broccoli, Brussel Sprouts, Cauliflower, Cabbage, Kale, Collard Greens, Arugula and Watercress.
If you have damage in the CYP Family of genes and if you have Estrogen+ Breast Cancer or have had significant exposure to extra estrogens such as estrogen medications like fertility treatments, hormone replacement or any form or estrogen pollutants consult with your nutritionist or other medical professionals to consider adding the nutritional supplement, DIM-Pro (Diindolylmethane) or Indole-3-carbinol or Calcium D-Glucarate or a “Broccoli Mix”.
3. If you have damage is the GST Family of genes try to Limit Exposure Chemicals that Mimic Exposure like drinks in plastic, insecticides on fruit, vegetables and grass, hormones in diary and meat, chemicals in sunscreen and cosmetics (read the labels).
Along with the advice of your nutritionist or other medical professional, consider adding a strong nutritional antioxidant such as Vitamin C or Resveratrol to your diet.
4. Choose “cleaner” products with less chemicals – research products at the Enivronmental Working Group’s Website at https://www.ewg.org/
5. Wash your fruits and vegetables with baking soda. https://www.youtube.com/shorts/t-WA0XZk7Ws
6. Avoid Drinks in Plastic.
7. Stay within a normal weight (BMI).
8. Eat healthfully (Try to limit sugar and processed foods).